All products that we supply are covered by an Australian warranty. In almost all cases the warranty period available for each product will be stated within the product description or relevant tabs. Where this is not stated, the warranty period will be a minimum of 12 months for products and 90 days for spare parts.
All branded products that we stock are sourced from an appointed Australian distributor or direct from the manufacturer. The warranty provided with these products may be bound by a set of conditions specifically set out by the distributor or manufacturer. Please refer to the warranty booklet supplied with the product or the manufacturer’s website for detailed warranty information. Please feel free to Contact Us for clarification.
In the event of a warranty claim, we are here to provide you with complete support on your behalf and can act as your Authorised Service Centre in order to ensure a faster turnaround time.
Spare Parts Warranty
Original spare parts purchased from Woolley Appliance Services PTY LTD carry a ninety (90) day warranty, against manufacturing defects, covering the parts only, not labour to install them, commencing from the date of purchase from Woolley Appliance Services PTY LTD.
This warranty entitles the owner to the following: – the supply and replacement of any faulty parts acknowledged to be defective; and, – the labour required to change and/or repair such parts, only if the parts were fitted by Woolley Appliance Services PTY LTD. Products serviced by Woolley Appliance Services PTY LTD are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of ninety (90) days.
Woolley Appliance Services PTY LTD shall not be responsible, and the above warranties against defects shall be null and void, in circumstances including the following:
- Wear and Tear: Any parts that wear out as part of normal operation (eg. fuses, switches, filters or other parts of your product that have been subject to wear and tear);
- Modifications: Any modifications or repairs or dismantling that has not been carried out by Woolley Appliance Services PTY LTD.
- Any defects arising from any alterations that have changed the design or performance from that originally supplied by Woolley Appliance Services PTY LTD;
- Misuse and/or Damage: Any defect resulting from user negligence, misuse, abuse or using outside of specifications (eg. overpowering or any other misuse/damage);
- Environmental Conditions: Any defects resulting from salt, sand, liquid ingress, power surge, or other Acts of nature; or,
- Reporting: Failure to report warranty defects within a timely and reasonable manner and then submitting them for repair as soon as possible. If the item is uneconomical or impractical to repair, Woolley Appliance Services PTY LTD will advise the owner of this.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The warranties that we offer are in addition to the guarantees provided under the Australian Consumer Law.
In the unlikely event that your product stops performing correctly and is confirmed to be defective, we will strive to provide you with a prompt and effective solution. Depending on the most suitable course of action, this may be resolved with a repair, replacement or a refund.
For more information relating to return procedures, please refer to our Returns Policy.