TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By engaging our services, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and Terms of Service. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please ensure you notify our staff immediately before proceeding with a booking.
SERVICE AND REPAIRS
1. We do not guarantee time preferences or provide ‘after-hour’ service – we can certainly note down your availability to pass this onto the attending technician however it is subject to the conditions on the day of service (cancelled bookings, traffic, repair delays, etc.).
2. We do our best to minimise inconvenience to our customers however there are circumstances where a technician may be unwell, vehicle broken down, parts DOA from the supplier. These situations are frustrating for all involved and we will reschedule you with priority where possible.
3. Please ensure that your product is easily accessible and in a serviceable location. Additional charges apply for a secondary technician should one be required to assist with the service.
4. The call-out fee remains applicable even where: a) a quote is declined, b) there is no fault with the product, c) if parts are no longer available through the manufacturer, d) the fault/product is unrepairable.
5. Service reports will only be provided once the call-out fee has been paid.
6. Quotations are valid for 7-days from the time of receiving an SMS or call advising to contact us for the quote. If you choose to proceed with a repair after this period, this will be a new job with a new call-out fee applicable.
7. Melbourne CBD and surrounding areas incur a $33.00 (inclusive) area surcharge to allow for tolls, parking, access.
8. Travel fee may be applicable depending on your area of residence in relation to one of our two branches.
Please refer to below outline of our in-home service which applies to larger items (TVs, refrigerators, washer/dryers, dishwashers):
- Place a booking online by selecting a preferred date1 or by calling (03) 9361 9500
- The assigned technician will SMS you on the morning of your appointment with an approximate ETA
- The technician will contact you approximately 30 minutes prior to arrival to your property
- The technician will assess and/or repair the product where applicable only once the call-out fee has been paid
- You will be emailed a payment receipt on conclusion of the service – a service report is provided generally within 48 hours via email
In-Home Call-Out Fee Inclusions:
- One technician to visit the address where the product is located1
- One product to be assessed/serviced2
- One hour on-site assessment or labour (if applicable) on the first visit only pertaining to this fault/service3
- Service Report / Quotation4
1Additional charge is applicable in cases of products requiring more than one technician (e.g. stacked appliances, televisions over 64 inches, etc.). Additional travel charge is applicable for ‘out-of-area’ locations. Melbourne CBD and surrounds incur an area surcharge to allow for tolls, parking, access.
2Additional charge is applicable if there are multiple products to be assessed at the nominated location.
3If parts are required for repair, these are an additional cost and not included in the call-out charge; if transportation is required for a major repair in the workshop, this will incur additional charges; if parts are not available via the supplier or the product is not repairable, the full call-out fee is still applicable. The included one-hour assessment/labour charge on the first visit does not guarantee a repair.
4Service Report and any subsequent quotations are provided only once the call-out fee has been paid.
Please refer to below outline of our carry-in service which applies to smaller items (monitors, TVs, vacuums, microwaves, projectors):
- Customers are responsible to deliver (and collect) their product(s) to our premises1
- Customers are required to bring in all applicable product components for correct testing2
- Assessment fee will cover a technician to assess the product3
- Parts (if required) and labour will be quoted in accordance with the assessment findings4
- Service Report will be provided at the conclusion of assessment or service5
1Please be advised that due to strict Occupational Health and Safety compliance, we are unable to assist you with unloading/loading your products. We recommend bringing additional personal assistance if required to lift or carry heavy items.
2We require all relevant components for optimal replication of a fault – this includes but is not limited to, TV with one connect box (if applicable to the model both are required), vacuum itself (even if just the brush is not spinning on the floor tool), subwoofer if it is not connecting a soundbar, etc.
3Assessment fee is payable at the time of booking – no assessment will be carried out unless this is paid, and you may be rejected for a booking if payment cannot be made upon booking.
4Assessment fee is still payable in cases where the part(s) are not available for order or the product is unrepairable.
5Service Report is provided at the conclusion of service if the assessment fee has been paid.
For a full outline of our warranty terms please follow the link https://woolleys.com.au/warranty/
SPARE PART SALES AND ORDERS
Payment must be made before an order is processed. After receiving your order, you are welcome to contact us in the event you may have queries or concerns with the order.
Please also note that once your order has been received and we have found that some details provided are invalid, our team may contact you in order to obtain the correct information. However, if we are unable to obtain the correct information, we reserve the right to refund (if applicable) and cancel the order at our discretion. Our aim is to provide our customers with the highest level of security and to ensure safe delivery of every order.
You may provide with your consent for us to leave goods unattended and without a signature at the nominated delivery address.
By providing this consent you acknowledge and agree that, once the courier has left the goods at the delivery address, the complete order has been received.
Woolley Appliance Services Pty Ltd does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage which results from the Authority to Leave Goods delivery method.
You release Woolley Appliance Services Pty Ltd from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including financial and other consequential losses, made, suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity as a result of this Authority to Leave consent.
If you have provided invalid address details, we cannot be held liable for any delays. However, if the parcel is successfully returned to us, we can then organise reshipment after obtaining the correct delivery information from you. The customer will be liable for the associated shipping cost.
If delivery is attempted and the nominated address is unattended, the parcel will then be delivered to the nearest collection point (unless you have issued an authority to leave, in which case the parcel will be left as instructed). In the event that a parcel remains unclaimed from the collection point and is subsequently returned to us, we can then organise reshipment. The applicable shipping cost is to be covered by the customer.
Reshipment Costs and Return to Sender Fee
The cost to reship the order will be in accordance with the current rates set out by the carrier. Please note that a fee is also applied when a parcel is returned to us as RTS through Australia Post. The customer will be liable for this cost.
- For individual items, shipping rates can be obtained by using the shipping estimator on the corresponding product page.
- For orders containing multiple items, estimate can be obtained by adding each item to the cart and using the shipping estimator available on the shopping cart page.
- The current Return to Sender fee set by Australia Post is a flat rate of $10.00.
In the event where our attempts to contact you to obtain correct address details and/or to organise payment for reshipment have failed, we will process a refund for the original amount paid minus our initial shipping cost and the return to sender fee. The amount deducted will be in accordance with the current rates set out by the carrier that was used to ship your order.
A tax invoice will be supplied for any additional fees paid. In the case of a refund, an adjustment tax invoice will be supplied outlining the original transaction amount and the additional fees deducted from the refund provided.
In the event that you have a faulty or DOA item, received the incorrect item or you have changed your mind, please refer to our Returns Policy for more details relating to warranty and return procedures
By accepting the Terms & Conditions which govern the use of this website, you also accept our Returns Policy.
Unless otherwise indicated, all material within this website including but not limited to text, product descriptions, logos, icons, graphics, artwork and images are considered intellectual property of Woolley Appliance Services Pty Ltd. This material is protected under Australian and international copyright laws and as such cannot be reproduced in any form without our written consent.
The Woolley Appliance Services Pty Ltd logo, the Woolleys Online logo and the terms Woolley Appliance Services Pty Ltd and Woolleys Online are registered trade marks.
Any other trade marks represented within our website are to be considered as intellectual property of their respective owners.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Woolley Appliance Services Pty Ltd pride ourselves on providing the most accurate information possible at all times. However, we cannot be held liable for the misuse or misapplication of any of the information contained within this website.
It is expected that appropriate steps are taken by you to ensure the suitability of any products prior to purchase. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damages that may occur from incorrect choice, incompatibility issues or other circumstances beyond our control.